Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Emergency phone

So I have found out the most important lesson an on-call vet will ever learn....never say 'dang the phone has been quiet'....and don't start a movie/cook dinner/make plans with a friend if you don't want to be interrupted.
I will say I have loved learning from the calls I have gotten and it has been relatively quiet (shhh I didn't say that!!) Justin is great and really understanding because he grew up with his dad being on call. I'm lucky to have someone so understanding to spend the rest of my life with because there will be many dinners, movies, and parties I will have to walk out on. I also have great friends who offer to meet on my side of town or just stay really flexible when I have to go into work after we had only been hanging out for 15 minutes.
I will say I would never pick another job for myself and I live being there for people whenever they need me!


No comments:

Post a Comment