Tuesday, January 19, 2016

2016




This is hopefully one of many blog posts this year! I really fell off last year and don't even have a blog long enough to justify printing into a book! Whoops!

2016 has lots of exciting prospects. Rea and I have a full show season scheduled.  The basement should be done before summer! The business did great turning a rather large profit so only upwards in 2016 for that!

All bubbled wrapped and ready for our first Combined Test in December.


The holidays were very busy and I was so packed and filled with Grinch feelings that I didn't even put up a tree this year.  I did start using my sewing machine to make some holiday pillows which I hope to continue for every season- just call me Martha Stewert!


Our wonderful cards from all friends and family.


First Project ever with the new sewing machine!
Now that the holidays are over I took a whole week off to catch up with the business and take some time for myself. I am in a much better spot now and am looking forward to a fun-filled year!



No comments:

Post a Comment