Thursday, March 28, 2013

Surprise laser tag

Usually Justin is really hard to surprise but I got him this year!!! He had told me he wanted to do to Frankie's to play laser tag do his birthday. I told a white lie and said I had only asked Somer and Steve. Well I baked the whole day and made lemon meringue and coffee cupcakes for the group! They were amazing (thank you Pinterest!!!)When we go to Frankie's Justin was surprised to see a big group of our friends. I was so excited I pulled it off because he will guess any present you get him before he opens it...and he's always right . It's so aggravating!! But here are some pictures of our fun night!!
The game with the buttons and lights was crazy...it was man against man and whoever could turn their lights of he fastest won! So much fun! Thanks everyone for making it such a success:)











No comments:

Post a Comment