Monday, August 5, 2013

October 25, 2014 at the Perfect Venue!

So we have a date and a venue!!! We are getting married October 25th at Adaumont Farm in Trinity, NC. YAYY! It was such a perfect venue and a great fit. I knew I wanted to get married there the first minute I stepped foot on the farm. Justin and my Mom just wanted to check the other places out to be sure :).  It will be an outdoor ceremony and a cocktail hour under the porch with the reception in the beautiful barn.  I'm very excited and have been able to think about all the little details because the place fits soo well! I don't want to give away the surprises so I'll have to be careful what I post on the blog.  For now here are some sneak peaks of the venue.
Our happily ever after is indeed going to start right here!!!

 Ceremony site with the grogeous pond and covered bridge in the background 
 Cocktail hour location
Inside of the barn.
I don't want to give too much away but I hope that this is enough of a treat to satisfy until you get to see the finished product in 14 months!  Justin and I with both of our families are so excited that we have this location. We will be thrilled to have all of our friends there to celebrate the start of our marriage. Can't wait to see you all there!

1 comment: