Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Under Contract

I  hope it's not bad luck to say that so publicly, but our house went under contract earlier this week.  Laurie should learn to take vacations more often because everything sells when she is gone!  We are very exciting and the timing couldn't be better. We are set to close July 12th so we will be moving July 7th....oh that date sounds familiar does it? Well its because we are running the Half Marathon that day too!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Yes I know we are crazy. I promise I looked for a better weekend but between weddings/on call this was the best weekend.  We have amazing friends who have already told us they will help us move even if it means they would pack the UHAUL while we run- (did I mention they were awesome???).  We will of course not make them do that and pack the UHAUL the day before. This just means training has become all the more important so we aren't super sore and exhausted after the run (who am I kidding I'm going to be soo tired).


 But we will power through - nothing caffeine and glucose can't fix!  That said we are slowly packing things up- heading back to Hickory this weekend to mow the lawn and will take a big load back with us then.  Exciting times lay ahead....its a crazy road called life!


Beautiful sunset on our run.

No comments:

Post a Comment