Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Snow Day

We had a very rare day where I was on call and Justin and I both got to hang out together! We spent the day playing games- Life (where he kicked my butt) and Cafe International (where I kicked his! )

Did I mention I also lost terribly at Monopoly the night before??



 Then we alternated between watching New Girl and Friends. Both quality shows. Justin took a nap and I went on a long walk with Cooper to get rid of some of the cabin fever we were both feeling.

He pulled out every. single. one. of. his. toys.....



 Star and Sam got some extra love and soaked alfalfa cubes for being troopers about the weather. Sam thought that this was great! Star on the other hand gave the the stink eye which explicitly told me he was an INSIDE horse!

 The phone stayed quiet until about 7pm when we were on the road with a neighbor going to dinner.  (of course) I got dropped off back at home and the patient came to me. It ended up being a c-section with a very large, cute, ALIVE baby goat.  Thanks to Justin and Dan for all the help!


Cute baby Nik - Named after the Dr :)!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment