Sunday, March 20, 2016

Hillcrest March 19th 2016

We went to our second show of the season and had a blast! After our last cross country schooling I decided to just do a combined test because she was a different ride than the first time we schooled. She was very "look-ey" so I wanted to keep schooling.  It had been really warm the week before and during the show it was 15 degrees lower- I was a bit worried but I shouldn't have been. The weather cleared there was a large chance of rain and though it was overcast it was dry.


Justin came and watched me ride so it was wonderful to have Mom and my hubby there the whole day.


Dressage Test


Stadium Jumping

My mare was brilliant. I love her soo much!



It is so fun to see how awesome she is. Just comparing two weeks ago to this show it is leaps and bounds :) Can't wait to see what is next for us!



1 comment: