Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Aireanna the wonder mare! Last year recap

So last year I was terrible about keeping up with blogging (again)! Rea and I had three recognized shows where we were able to start working towards our bronze medal!! We continued this year but a quick recap of last year.

The first show in Raleigh we debuted at Training level and did their level challenge. We ended up winning the training challenge and also getting our first 1st level score towed my medal! What a great first show!!!!!!





Thanks so much to Britt Gillis Design who was there taking pictures of the monumental weekend!

Then it was off to Tryon international equestrian center. Guys we were treated like royalty!!! There we did training and first again and had a fantastic show! Megan Jornigan came to cheer on and also take amazing photos.
Mom also brought Ace for a fun-filled weekend of horses and mother daughter time!







It was an amazing venue with some really big names- I felt like a tiny fish in a big pond. 

The last show was dressage championships at Carolina horse park- what amazing competition. I qualified both at training and first level and both of those classes were huge! I ended up middle of the pack in both classes getting 5th and 8th- very respectable and loved ending my recognized show season at that show!  After that season onward and upward in terms of levels. Second level here I come! 




No comments:

Post a Comment