Thursday, April 18, 2013

Wedding time!

So this post is also late but better late than never. Britt got married April 6th and I was one of her maids of honor. It was a crazy couple days leading up to the wedding. I was on radiology which is one of the most busy work intensive blocks we have fourth year. So I spent a good deal of time trying to get ready for rounds and do my cases while still doing my best to be a good maid of honor. I hope I succeeded....the wedding was a ton of fun. I was able to get off early Friday and was able to hang out with Britt before her rehearsal which was some needed time together. The rehearsal was bumpy but went well overall. The rehearsal dinner was amazing and delicious. After the dinner we headed back to Britt's house for a sleepover :). After the slight problem of not having a key got sorted out we got into the house...and Britt now knows how to break into her own home. We watched Princess and the Frog and had a few glasses of wine which was perfect. It was a fun night and the next morning it was Britt's wedding day!! After a beautiful brunch Alex and I headed off to get out hair done. It turned out amazing and I loved it! Then off to get our makeup done which was a treat for me, I had never had my makeup done. Thanks Britt!! The ceremony was beautiful and the reception was breathtaking. While on the the way to the buffet I saw all of our college friends and got sufficiently distracted for a long time. Justin was very ready for food by the time I was finally done catching up. I have a very patient boyfriend. The evening was amazing and the bride looked breathtaking just like every good wedding should be. Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Gillis!!





No comments:

Post a Comment