Sunday, April 7, 2013

Heading to the west.....LA

So this is a very late blog post but better late than never. On my vacation block Justin and I took a long weekend and visited Jess and Dawson in LA. I had never seen LA and we miss seeing Jess and Dawson so we had a win win situation. W left late on Thursday and landed at night. That night we caught up and relaxed. We had to rest up because the next day we eerie headed to Disneyland bright end early. And if anyone knows me I was like....eeeeekkkkkk yayayayayayyayayayayayaayay!!!!! So we had a great time after getting to Disney at 9am and staying till 10pm. We went to Disneys California adventure first and rode al the big rides. First up was Hollywood tower of terror which. Only had a 7 min wait!! That was of course after we got fast passes for the new cars ride. We had a blast running around like little kids. This is my favorite picture from the trip.....it was after Jess Dawson and Justin split two bottles of wine and I was sober.....I think the picture from the space mountain ride reflects this perfectly.



The next day we went around LA for some sightseeing. The only thing in LA that I knew I wanted to see for sure to see was the hand prints!!! So Jess informed me that those were in front of the Chinese theater and that she would for sure take us there. W had a blast. A couple other things we did was eat at Randy's doughnuts and eat at In and out burger. Randy's were the best doughnuts i have ever had in my life!!! i was very impressed. We just had a blast! The last day was a beach day. It was so good to hang out with Jess and Dawson, we miss the. So much and cherish any time we have with them. Miss you both cant wait to see you again!!







No comments:

Post a Comment