Friday, January 3, 2014

A time for resolutions

Happy New Year everyone! I love the holidays and then the new year it is a time to reflect and be around people that are important to you. Looking back on 2013 we sure did have a big year. I finally graduated and am no longer in school!! Then after that we went to Europe for a celebratory trip and we got engaged! What a year!
Next year will be even bigger....two of my friends also got engaged in 2013 and we will all be getting married next year.  So we will have lots of parties and weddings.

I always find that if you state your resolutions it will help you stick to them. This year my goals are simple and few:

1) stop drinking sodas...all sodas - diet included
2) avoid processed foods
3) get fit for the wedding and my overall health
4) divorce my smart phone when I am in company of my friends- spend time with those presently around me.

I think these all have a large impact on my life but are simple enough they can be followed. Good luck everyone with your news years resolutions!!


No comments:

Post a Comment