Monday, March 17, 2014

I'm so lucky!

In honor of our anniversary 3.13.14 I wanted to write a quick post about my love Justin.  He is so patient and I am very lucky to have found him.  This weekend we had two open houses on our town home (blog post coming about selling the house) and I was on call. The winter had been slow so I was not worried about this in the slightest.....maybe I should have been. The phone started Saturday morning at 10:30 and my day didn't stop until 2:30am Sunday morning.  That of course meant Justin was in charge of getting the house ready and taking the gang (Sofee, Roxy, and Kiwi) out of the house all by himself.  He was a trooper and even brought the gang by and gave me lunch.  I had a brief break for dinner but just as we were going to sit down for a movie the phone rang again.  I can't imagine being on the other end of my crazy schedule. I am glad he has gotten to experience this year with me - it is just a brief glimpse into the rest of our lives.  Being an on call vet is one thing- being the spouse of an on-call vet is another entirely.  I leave the house and become absorbed in my case not realizing what time it is while he is at home no idea when I will be back.  All that said he has never given me grief for anything I had to drop and run out on including dinner, date night, or cleaning.  I truly am lucky and very excited to marry this man in 7 months!

Dancing at Somer and Steve's wedding- soon it will be our own :)

Also a quick shout out to all my amazing friends who also have been amazing when I have to call them sometimes 5 minutes before I was supposed to meet them that sorry I have an emergency coming in.

Love you all- so lucky to have you all in my life!

\
How can I not be excited to go in when I get to see cute faces like this one!



No comments:

Post a Comment