Friday, March 28, 2014

It's almost April! Time for a Spring update!

Yea that may not be scary to some of you but for me that means 3 more months before I'm on my own!!! EEEK scary and exciting at the same time!

Business plans are going well. Currently in the process of getting the PLLC put together. **ie: lots of paperwork and money** I'm getting very excited about this part of my life.

It did hit me a few days ago that I will be moving from a job that I love and people that I love. It's tough to think about leaving because I'm having so much fun here at NCSU- they have taught me so much and I know they will always be my family even after I leave.  My friends also will not change it will just be a phone call away rather than a short drive. I am thankful for all of the support and love you all have given me. Thanks so much guys!

Update on my goals- I have still not had a soda since January! *jumps up and down* there is a personal victory for sure!

Getting fit for the wedding turned into a new goal- I will be running a half marathon on June 7th.  Again anyone that knows me is thinking...huh??? Really??? Yea I've never been a runner, but I have made a friend who is and they are a great motivator (thanks Danielle!) I'm up to running 3 miles 3-4 times a week and doing longer runs on the weekend (5 miles this weekend!). On my off days I'm doing weights or cross training.  I am loving my mornings at the gym (again right who is this person?!?) and I'm really excited to cross that finish line in June.



No comments:

Post a Comment