Saturday, February 6, 2016

Snowshoe day 2

Aahhhhhh.....vacation! The day started gloriously with a huge breakfast. Mom and justin got their ski equipment and lift tickets. I was worried I would get bored but Andrew and hour of reading and an hour of watching German Antiques Road Show we took a hour long walk with the dogs. Roxy slept through the walk and was still in the same spot when we got home :)
Thank goodness we found a grassy spot for Roxy to do her business! 

We walked to the top of the village which looked like this :

We got a good cup of coffee from Starbucks. Let me tell you when you are used to espresso in the morning regular coffee does nothing to wake you up! I can drink 10 cups and still not feel that zing that I do from my cup of coffee. Mom and Justin skies for 4-5 hours and we're back after we got done with our walk with the dogs! 
Justin then took a nap and mom and I walked back up. Had to get my 10,000 steps in! 
After a yummy dinner of spaghetti we taught mom and dad how to play Bang! 
Tomorrow another fun filled day of dog walking and skiing 




No comments:

Post a Comment