Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Books for fun

So after passing NAVLE I have actually had time to read....I thought I would share my recent titles :)

Nora Roberts - The Bride Quartet series
This is about 4 friends who start a wedding planning business. Each book focuses on the love life of one of the girls and ultimately how she finds her husband. I always thought that Nora Roberts would be too cheesy for me but I really enjoyed them all.

Cassandra Clare The Mortal Instrument series
This is a 5 book series....soooo good. It is about people called shadow hunters who kill Demons. Also werewolves and vampires make an appearance. The first book hooks you but it gets progressively darker and feels more "grown up". Love the series!!!
She has another series about shadow hunters in the 1600's this will be read soon!!

Now I am currently reading the first book in the beautiful creatures series. Starts off slow and slightly twilight-y but it gets much better as the book goes on. I got a special of the next 3 books on amazon and I will be reading the whole series :)

That is all for now. As I read more I will share my mini book reviews :)

No comments:

Post a Comment