Thursday, February 21, 2013

Our animals wait on us...

So I recently saw a pin on Pinterest that got me thinking... It said that our animals spend over half their lives waiting on their owners- how's that for lotalty?...I realized that was very accurate. It shows how loyal our animals are and made me appreciate coming home to mine a little more.
Yesterday was a sad day out at the hospital and I decided it was time to go visit my horse! Star has been my buddy since I was a freshman in high school...that is 12 years now!!!! He is always there for me and I always leave the barn feeling better when I see him. I am so grateful for my parents for buying my first pony and getting me started in the equine world. I have had such a good time with Star and all the other greats that cane before him. I realized our horses waits for us too...i guess i never thought about that. So everyone get out there today and love on your critters because remember they do spend a good bit of heir life waiting till they get to see you again!


My beautiful Roxy


The best dog ever Buster who I grew up with.





My man...the bond between girl and horse is unbeatable.



Oh Petrie.... The cat that keeps life interesting...but we love her.





My beautiful Sofee she was my first own house pet and stayed by my side every minute I studied for vet school tests.

No comments:

Post a Comment