Thursday, February 28, 2013

Vet School Prom

The annual event had finally arrived.  Justin and I will have gone to 3 of these while we have been together and it was only fitting we went to my last one.  It was a fun afternoon - we all headed over to Amanda's house to watch State play Carolina and then get ready together afterwards. I don't have many chances to get ready with other girls so I looked forward to getting all pretty with my vet school faves!  The event was held downtown and was fun, other venues had been more fun, but we still had a good time socializing with our friends. After the dance was over we headed to Raleigh Times to meet up with outside-of-vetschool friends to celebrate Caroline's birthday.  It is always a great cap to the night sharing beers with your awesome friends. Here are some pictures from the night:
 This is our whole class that was able to make it to the Ball.
 Yay!!!!! We are almost done with school!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment