Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Shop till you drop.....then jump around!!!

So not only did Roxy come for my graduation she also took a week vacation to stay with me! I was able to spend my first full week of life without school (forever) with her! The first day we obviously went shopping. I think I shopped more with Roxy in 2 days than I did all through vet school. We treated ourself to Cheesecake Factory and the lunch was so good we couldn't even fit in a cheesecake for dessert!! After a full day of shopping we met Somer and Steve at a place called Defy Gravity. It is a gym full of trampolines! You can buy 'flights' in hour increments, boy were we glad we only did an hour!!!

All of us really excited before it got started :)


Cousin love :)


Go Somer.....go Somer 


Steve getting some big air.


Justin

Roxy :)
All in all it was a great day! I would recommend everyone in the Raleigh area try defy gravity it's a really cool place which will make you feel like a kid again!

No comments:

Post a Comment