Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Fun in Hickory

The biggest fear I had about moving back home was not having anything to do!
We have kept ourselves very busy working on the house, wedding planning, but we have had time to enjoy some things around Hickory.

Justin and I went to the Hickory Farmers Market a few weeks back in order to hand out business cards to the local agriculture producers.  It was very nice chatting with people and we had a great time!


Cooper is a fan of adopting homeless animals!

Also a few weeks ago the Catawba County Fair took place and Justin, Mom and I had a date night to the fair and then out to eat at the Station. The weather was fantastic and it was so much fun just wandering around looking at everything.

It is sad to think that we will be missing the State Fair this year- not only is it not (literally) around the corner anymore but we are getting married during the second weekend of the fair so I don't think a quick trip up to Raleigh will be happening unfortunately.

Tomorrow I have my bridal portraits taken by a dear friend Britt Gillis- check out her Blog I have been very fortunate to have her photograph me and my horse on many occasion, she is very talented and I am so excited for tomorrow! I just have to remember I can't share any of them before the wedding day! Those of you who had bridals HOW DID YOU DO IT??? I'm so excited and I haven't even had them done yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment