Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Settling into a routine

Taking a break out of invoicing and writing medical records to post a quick update.  Life in Hickory is going very well. It seems that just this week Justin and I have really settled we are getting back to the things we love. As I type this I am listening to him doodle on his banjo! It has been soo long since he has had the time or energy to actually want to play it. It makes me very happy that he has picked it up again. I am now re-reading the Harry Potter series. Not tearing through it like I did the first time thanks to work picking up but it is fun to dive into books again! We are very happy here and it shows in our hobbies.  Tomorrow it is time to see my pony again and take advantage of this beautiful fall weather.

Work has steadily increased and I am thrilled to be working so much!

Now here's to a glass of wine and finishing invoicing so I can go to bed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment