Monday, September 29, 2014

Wedding....here....already?!?!?!

After 1.5 years of planning in two days I am able to say I am getting married THIS MONTH....cue panic attack! But not really...we are very ahead of the game and have FANTASTIC vendors which made me think about things WAY in advance.  Now there are just a few little projects to be done and we will be there. My goal for the week before the wedding is to do nothing but imagine how amazing it will be.  That said I will not have time for much more than that because I work up until Wednesday night and our first set of guests arrive that night! Thursday we welcome all of our overseas guests and then Friday the festivities begin!!! I am so excited that it is so close!

With all of that said girls always joke that a stomach bug is the best thing that could happen to them pre-wedding. I BEG TO DIFFER!! I was flat on by back last Friday and Saturday. I called out of work which was very hard knowing all surgeries would be cancelled (usually 20+) if I could not make it in...but I made the phone call curled up in a ball not able to move. Mom was a super hero and flew into the rescue to take me to the doctor and cleaned my whole house including laundry while I slept the day away.  She really is the best! One of the perks of being close to Mom when you are sick. I am slowly getting back on my feet did one farm call today and will be back to my normal schedule tomorrow.

We are just busy around here getting the final things ready for the wedding and still trying to keep up with daily life. Somehow we manage!

Here's some Cooper cuteness for your day!



No comments:

Post a Comment