Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas is around the corner

Being on cowabunga I have been surrounded by snow! Which always gets everyone in the Christmas spirit!


This photo is in northern PA on a deer farm. It was very exciting...this guy has about 150 animals and sold them to game preserves. He breeds them to have large racks. 


This is from one animal the lower is the 2 year old rack the top is his 3 year old rack!!! Wow!


It was very cool but my favorite part wa Pancake who was bottle fed and therefore very friendly!


So seeing the deer and the snow has really made me wish I was home more before Christmas. This year Justin and I both have to work Monday. I in fact have a research project where I will be tied up all day Monday. So my parents were going to come up but our older cat Toby isn't doing great so Justin and I decided we are going to head to Hickory Christmas Eve. For those of you that don't know my family has always celebrated on Christmas because that is the German tradition. We will then head to Thomasville to spend Christmas day with Justin's family. 

Christmas is my favorite holiday so I'm sad I feel like I will only have a few days to get into the Christmas spirit. Ho ho ho everyone! Merry Christmas!!



No comments:

Post a Comment