Sunday, December 1, 2013

It's been a while


So I have really slacked on posting but something big enough to blog about has happened!!! Justin and I bought a house!!  We are now homeowners in Hickory! It's official we will be moving to Hickory at the completion of my internship year.

The house was the first after a long search of houses that we both stepped into and said wow we love this! Our wonderful realtor found it and we weren't in love online but man did we love it in person.  We looked at a good mix of older farm houses with land and nice houses in subdivisions. This was the best of both worlds. It sits on 3 acres and is back in a serene neighborhood but the house is only 7 years old!!! We know it seems crazy to close so soon but it was a perfect home and we didn't want it to get away. This way we can also move slowly which is very nice! 

The paint is perfect (except for the Carolina blue bathroom) and we loved the curtains so much that we asked to keep them. The views are amazing Roxy loves being a farm dog and I live the stars and the peace. 
I will work on posting the rest of our fun filled thanksgiving but ere are a few sneak peaks of the house :)

The sun shining next to our beautiful new home.

View off the back porch...hello mountains how I have missed you.

Yup we have a pool :) 

Thanks everyone that has supported everyone through this decision. We couldn't make it through without the love and support from both of our families!!

The only problem now is I love it so much I don't want to leave! But I'm excited to head back to Raleigh to see our friends- moving will come soon enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment