Sunday, December 15, 2013

Cowabunga

Yup you read that right...cowabunga! For those that don't know what it is the vet school has an annual trip where we rent a 50 passenger bus and go tour different beef and dairy operations. We also have non-bovine stops...this year that includes a white tailed deer farm and Hershey PA!!! Woot!! We left early this morning and will be back the Saturday before Christmas. I was lucky enough to be asked to go as faculty this year. I went twice in vet school - I was not able to go my their year because my Oma passed away and we went to Germany for the funeral, and during my fourth year I couldn't go because of rotations. I'm excited for a fun week!

Our first stop is the beautiful Shenandoah valley! So beautiful!


1 comment:

  1. Yay! Have fun cowabunga-ing! (Also eats lots of Hershey Chocolate for me!)

    ReplyDelete